Online Facility Request
To submit a reservation request, please visit the Facilities page on RochesterRec.Recdesk.com. You will need to create or log into your RecDesk account.
- Once you navigate to this page, select the facility you would like to reserve by clicking the green "Reserve" button. This will bring you to a calendar of available days.
- Select the day you would like to make your reservation on. Reservations must be done 14 days prior to your event.
- Select the household member making the reservation, fill out a brief description of use, and enter estimated group size.
- Select the START TIME of your reservation. Click the green plus sign next to the applicable fee.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the blue "Add to Cart" button.
- You will see your request in the shopping cart. If everything is correct, click the blue "Go to Checkout" button.
- Complete and submit required forms. Click "I Have Completed All Forms"
- No Payment will be due until request is approved. Click "Continue" to complete the request.
Recreation Center Facility Photos
To explore booking a political event at one of our facilities, please contact Administrative Assistant Sarah Ward at Sarah.Ward@rochesternh.gov or by calling (603) 332 4120.
Some events may require a Special Event License, which you can find here.