Make a Plan to Vote
Voting is an important civic duty and the Rochester City Clerk wants to help make your voice heard. The City Clerk's Office has created an online guide to help anyone new to Rochester and first-time voters. The purpose of the guide is to assist anyone looking to participate in upcoming elections. Click here to see the guide.
Notice to Voters: The Presidential Primary will be held on January 23, 2024. CLICK HERE to view the warrant
- WARD 1: East Rochester Elementary School, 773 Portland Street, East Rochester, NH
- WARD 2: Chamberlain Street School, 65 Chamberlain Street, Rochester, NH
- WARD 3: Gonic Elementary School, 10 Railroad Avenue, Rochester, NH
- WARD 4: McClelland Elementary School, 59 Brock Street, Rochester, NH
- WARD 5: James W. Foley Memorial Community Center, 150 Wakefield Street, Rochester, NH
- WARD 6: Elks Lodge #1393, 295 Columbus Avenue, Rochester, NH
Any qualified applicant may request an Absentee Ballot from the City Clerk’s Office.
- Absentee Ballot Request Forms Available: Click here (Includes directions for returning the form.) * Please complete a separate form for each election for which you're requesting a ballot
- Print-Based Disability - Contact the City Clerk's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 332-2130
- Voter Information Lookup: Absentee Ballot Search - Party Affiliation
- PLEASE NOTE: The executive order for obtaining an absentee ballot due to COVID has now expired.
- For further questions regarding COVID-19/Elections please contact the State of NH at www.sos.nh.gov or email@example.com.