- The development, administration and updating of personnel policies and procedures to ensure that they are provided in accordance with City policies and contractual agreements.
- Providing direct support to employees in the administration of the City's Flexible Benefits Plan and existing benefit policies and analyzing and recommending changes to management.
- Maintaining employment records and personnel files.
- Maintaining and administering the City's pay and classification system.
- Working to train employees to provide exemplary internal and external customer service skills.
- Developing and organizing various employee recognition programs.
- Preparing and administering the City's payroll system including required tax reports for municipal and school employees in accordance with local, state and federal policies and regulations.
|Kay Snyder||Payroll / Human Resource Specialist||603-335-7603|
|Andrea Metzdorf||Accountant I||603-330-7102|
|Kimberly Conley||Director of Human Resources||603-335-7503|