The Rochester Historical Society Museum is open on Thursdays from 1:00 to 4:00 PM for research and viewing our displays. On the second Thursday of each month, we have a special program at 6:00 PM with informative speakers. These programs are free and open to the public. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and additional information.
The RHS year goes from September 1 to August 31, so remember to renew your membership if you have not already done so. Dues may be paid at the Museum or by mail. We appreciate your support!
- October 12 (6:00 pm) - "Moved and Seconded: Town Meeting in New Hampshire" presented by Rebecca Rule
- November 9 (6:00 pm) - "Rosie's Mom: Forgotten Women of the First World War" presented by Carrie Brown
- December 14 - Christmas Open House 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- March 14 (6:00 pm) - "NH Women's Bar" presented by TBA
- April 11 (6:00 pm) - "NH Roads Taken or Not" presented by Steve Taylor
- May 9 (6:00 pm) - "The History of Agriculture as Told by Barns" presented by John C. Porter
- June 13 (6:00 pm) - "Adjusting to Life in NH as a Flatlander from New York" presented by Brendan Smith